Charlie Brown Murders Charlie Brown Murders

The Sexorcist

Is that Necro I hear?

Good music very much quality American #1 Necro death rap shit look it up google
Animation good very pleasent smooth American USA #1
Voice acting for charlie brown hurt my ears sucked dick other voices were alright

Dd Suck Dick Dd Suck Dick

UNCUT

I'm going to stroke it! your arms are BROKEN! UNCUT! OOOOOHOOOO!

Doctor-Gordon responds:

ftw

ACML III: Bliss ACML III: Bliss

Cracker Barrel

This makes me want to kill all the white devils and burn down their cracker barrel towns.
Solid animation, personally don't like the song but that doesn't take down the score at all... Great work keep it up.

Pipes: Episode 1 Pipes: Episode 1

Burger kang

WESLEY PIPES YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN' HOW YA'LL DOIN'? sprites are for fools. learn to draw son.

The Perfect Storm 2 The Perfect Storm 2

Big dingaling

the art style reminds me of Dan Paladin but with less penis.
There's probably nothing I can say critique wise that you aren't already aware of so good job and keep on doing work.

notnath responds:

I thought of that after I finished, that the blue bear character towards the end had a very flathead look to it. Thanks though.

child sex tourism child sex tourism

oochers

Very good everything except I had to chuckle a little when I saw the word "digust" which I assume is "disgust".
And I give you less of a rating for acting like drawing with a mouse is such an accomplishment.
However... I give kudos for the quality of this compared to how long it took to make.

Starlet-Sugar responds:

Accomplishment?
Oh no, my good sir. merely a statement of fact.
Aka, my tablet is broken :P
And, kudos to you for catching my spelling :) (i thought i got them all, hahaha)

~Starlet

The Sprite Collab The Sprite Collab

Half and Have

Not really funny but the ones that had good animation were entertaining.
The rest was laughable.... Pretty much all the worms ones were weak.
TOASTEEE!

wizzzi responds:

thanks xD

Black V Pink 2 Black V Pink 2

Stick movies

Stick movies suck and always will suck BIG TYME! Stick movies cant be credited for anything but animation and audio and both were lack luster. Protecting balls will not save this movie. So get yourself an artist or learn to draw some real characters.
Better luck in the future.

don't EVER watch this don't EVER watch this

THE LAZER COLLECTION?

I identify with this movie. It got laughter.
The only thing that starting to make me really angry was the transition noise was a whole lot louder then the rest of the movie and it hurt my ears BIG TIME!!!
Now you have the right to be bitch slapped holmes.

Toasties Toasties

Boring.

The only entertainment I get out of this is taking pills for the pain I get in my eyes and head. Those little characters would make some nice avatars for websites or something.